Neal Harrod is an American born architect and designer. He has worked for the past 8 years in traditional architecture firms and currently for the past 3 as a designer and architect for Ace Hotel's internal design team, Atelier Ace.
Early Life and Education
Harrod grew up in rural Ohio and attended the University of Cincinnati, College of Design Architecture Art and Planning where he earned a Masters in Architecture.
- Ace Hotel / Atelier Ace - Architect / Designer
- New York City and Portland, Oregon: Current
- Allied Works Architecture - Designer
- Portland, Oregon: 2010-2013
- Dorell Ghotmeh Tane Architects - Junior Designer
- Paris, France: 2009
- Michael McInturf Architects - Entry Level Architect
- Cincinnati, Ohio: 2007-2008
- William McDounough + Partners - Architectural Intern
- Charlottesville, Virginia: 2006
- Atelier Ace - Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
- Allied Works Architecture - Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) - 511 Building
- Allied Works Architecture - Sokol Blosser Tasting Room
- Michael McInturf Architects - Zembrodt House
- Michael McInturf Architects - Indian Hill Swim Club
- DGT Architects - Estonian National Museum
- DGT Architects - Mina Perhonen Exhibition
Have Something to Ask Neal?
Ok. Sneal the deal. Let's chat.
- [Email Me]